Super Noob + TIME

How Do I Love Thee….?

The kitchen is the heart of the home, right? It’s where meals are lovingly prepared, families gather to eat and talk about their day, children innocently (and not so) make messes on the floor, and countless other things. When a party happens, have you ever noticed that everyone seems to congregate in the kitchen?

So, in my opinion, it goes without saying, that the kitchen should be loved. It’s the one room in the home that I have to have just right. When we chose this home, I thought I could live with the tile that was in place on the counters. After all, it even looks pretty decent. Right?

Kitchen tile 4
Kitchen tile 1
Kitchen tile 2
Kitchen tile 3

Wrong song, ding dong! I am here to tell you that tile on the counters in the kitchen es un idea muy malo! It gets dirty…deep down in the grout…and is next to impossible to clean. After time, I grew to loathe these counters. Until my husband rode home one day on his beautiful while stallion, strode in the door and proclaimed that he was here to save the princess from her tile prison. Granite to the rescue!

Beauty. Even with the towell that I couldn't be bothered to move before snapping the picture.

Kitchen granite 3
Kitchen granite 1
Kitchen granite 2

Ahhh. Now that’s better.

art, beauty, home, kitchen, love, opinion, Our Home, room, and more:

How Do I Love Thee….? + TIME