Super Noob + TIME

The Real Deal

Looking back through some older posts I realized how much I used to love blogging here. I mean LOVE it. It's such a great way to preserve memories...stories of my kids, crazy things that happen in my life, or just how I am feeling on a particular day.

After asking myself what happened, it's simply this...I don't want the job. Nor do I want the guilt that comes when I don't do the job. What job? The completely time consuming job of responding to comments simply from a place of feeling obligated.

Light bulb moment. I can still have my blog. I can post pictures, tell stories, ramble...whatever, and I can do it privately! So, my blog is private now, and if you're reading this...you're among the very few who have been invited to continue along with me here. No, I don't think I'm so special that you should feel part of some elitist club. Just letting you know that there are a handful of people I actually enjoy keeping in touch with here!

So...onward we go. Or I go. Either way, I'm good with this.

Shannon

art, Blogging, kids, LIFE, love, people, and more:

The Real Deal + TIME