Super Noob + LIFE

Young Riders

Young Riders_edited-1

We have been contemplating selling our horses.  No one ever rides them.  Where on earth are we supposed to find the time for that?  So, they sit, and they eat (which is expensive), and we feel guilty.  We do have someone who comes out to ride them once each week…but it hardly seems like enough.  In fact, I know it’s not enough.  Sigh.

I am torn over it.  On one hand, they are both great (I mean really great) horses.  They are ideal for us, and when the kids are old enough (pft, looks like that will be sooner than I think), they will be the perfect horses for them too.  They are extremely well trained.

That’s the current dilemma in the desert.  To keep ‘em or not.   Not sure what the right answer is, but I do know this…we would have some very disappointed little cow-kids if the horses weren’t around anymore.

art, Blog, kids, and more:

Young Riders + LIFE