Super Noob + TIME

Another Photo Shoot

I have a friend who needed some shots done for promotional purposes, and she asked me if I would like to practice on her. Um, hello! Heck yeah!! We went to a nearby park yesterday, and our light was so nice, as it had been fairly overcast most of the day.

I want to share some of the photos we got. I think I am mostly excited that I got them all edited and on a disc for her already…so unlike me and my procrastinating ways ;)

Shaina collage 2

What a difference it makes when you have a ready and willing subject. I’ll say this for certain…my kids are the best sort of practice. No easy task capturing my unruly little offspring.

Shaina Collage 1

As luck would have it, she got herself some fairly decent photographs at the rock bottom price of…NADA!

Who's up next? Anyone? :)

kids, Photography, and more:

Another Photo Shoot + TIME