Super Noob + shannon marie creations

I’ve Been Doing More of This…

Baby-Flip-Flops-for-web-lar

These little flip flops were created to represent boy or girl. I also have a larger stamp of each for mommy and daddy :) I sketched out the flip flops, then my brother in law perfected them, and turned them into real artwork for me. I then had custom stamps created...so these babies are one of a kind!

Bracelet-2-large-web

My first attempt at a bracelet. I think it's super cute and so simple.

Key-chain-large-web

For my own dad I made this key chain. It's stamped in the center with the Gemini sign. The outer edge just describes him, and then I added some texture for a more roughed up look.

Who knew I’d love doing it so much? Who knew it would consume so much of my free (ha ha ha ha ha, she said free) time?

I have a site now too, if you want to see even more! Shannon Marie Creations

I’d love for you to come check it out.

art, hand stamped jewelry, love, and more:

I’ve Been Doing More of This… + shannon marie creations