Super Noob + love

Getting to Know You Thru Pictures

Keely is hosting another "getting to know you," and so I thought I would join in. This time we are asked to post a favorite Christmas picture, and tell a little about it.

This is Drew, my stepson last Christams. First, I just love this picture of him. Second, it was taken with the camera my dad had gotten me for my gift. I LOVE the camera! I hadn't a clue how to use any of the settings yet (still am not great, though better). It's my Canon Rebel Xsi, and this year I am hoping that Santa finds me deserving of a new lens and some other accessories.

If you have some favorite Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza/whateveryoucelebrate pitures, post them and link up over at Mannland!

Christmas, Drew, favorite, gifts, Holidays, and more:

Getting to Know You Thru Pictures + love