Super Noob + LIFE

Updates...Contest and My Christmas Shopping

Contest Update:
It's not too late to win a blog makeover... read about it here. Heidi from 3 to 5 has five points! Mindi of Part of Me has two points, and Elizabeth of Our Journey Through Life has two points. The contest ends January 1st. I can't wait for one of you lucky ones to be able to work with Jenna at Bloggy Blog Designz. Start getting your new blog look ideas together ;)

I wish I could say I am done with my Christmas shopping, alas it is not to be. I still have a couple last things to get, but I am super close. Fortunately I have wrapped as I have gone, so that part is not looming.

We did take our gifts to the family we adopted (through the Salvation Army) on Sunday. I hope they wait until Christmas to open them, and I hope they like what they received. Seeing the look on the eight year old's face made everything worth it. She looked so happy to be toting the gifts into to her house from my car. Before leaving, she gave me the biggest hug and it struck me that she is a complete stranger... that I will, more than likely, never see her again. But I touched her life. What a blessing for me.

art, Christmas, Contest, family, gifts, HAPPY, Holidays, HOPE, house, and more:

Updates...Contest and My Christmas Shopping + LIFE