Super Noob + people

Blogging? What on Earth is That?

It seems unfathomable that at one point I could scarcely go a day without blogging, let alone weeks. Yet...here I am, reaching (and I mean really reaching) for something about which to blog. I am hearing Jeopardy's theme song in my head, yet...nothing. Nada. I'm convinced my head just takes up space in the world without having the ability to contribute anything meaningful.

So, instead I guess I can write about our trip to Pensacola, Florida to visit my brother in law and his family. The fact that we just got back last night, and Addyson seems to have contracted conjunctivitis (pink eye). Fortunately, our doctor doesn't require a trip to the office. She'll simply call in a prescription to our pharmacy. Thankful for that. We've never experienced pink eye here before, and I've never had it in my life. So, I really didn't know if it was the real deal.

The trip itself was great. I happen to love my in laws and consider myself blessed that they are such great people. Oh, and I happened to learn a very interesting tidbit of information. These same in laws have 6 kids and counting...and they have named Andy and me in their will should something ever happen to them. WOW! I'm incredibly honored that they would choose us for such a huge responsibility...and not a little intimidated at the thought of going from 3 kids to 9 (or more!).

That's it. I'm tapped out.

Addyson, art, family, kids, LIFE, love, Our Family, and more:

Blogging? What on Earth is That? + people