Super Noob + people

Freedom of Choice

It's Friday! I love Friday because I get a reprieve from having to come up with my own ideas. Usually I participate in The (Un)Experienced Mom's Fill in the Blank Friday, and a couple of times I have done Mama M's Five Question Friday. Since I can't choose one over the other, today I will do both!

The rules for both are pretty much the same. You cut and paste the question into a post of your own, answer them, link back to their respective founders and then link your post up to their blog.

Photobucket

First, The (Un)Experienced Mom's Fill in the Blank Friday. The question this week is:

If I were going to be on a reality television show, I'd be on ________.
I don't think the 10 pounds I have to lose would qualify...but I would totally want to be on The Biggest Loser if I did need to lose that sort of weight. What an amazing experience to be able to absolutely transform your life. I always feel so inspired by what those people accomplish. Plus, I may have mentioned once or twice that I enjoy working out. ;)

My Little Life

Next up is Mama M's Five Question Friday. The questions are:
1. What's your "comfort food"?
2. Do you send Thank You's (handwritten or email)?
3. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
4. What is your favorite online recipe site?
5. If you had to choose: "Friends" or "Seinfeld"?

1. What's your "comfort food"?
Dessert! Almost any type...but I prefer baked treats over ice cream (though I do love ice cream too). If it's done right, Creme Brule is the creme de la creme!
2.Do you send Thank You's(handwritten or email)?
Yes, but sporadically. Well, maybe not so much sporadically as only for specific events. For example, when I had my baby shower, I sent them. For Christmas, I don't. Maybe it's because I get gifts for the same people who get them for me, so it's like an even swap...no note required. At least I'm going with that!
3. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
Rosanne. That way, when I got back to my own reality, I would appreciate it that much more. Plus I think she's a riot.
4. What is your favorite online recipe site?
Food Network. There is a recipe there for anything, and everything...and so many of them are awesome! In my opinion, it trumps all others.
5. If you had to choose "Friends" or "Sienfeld"?
Hmmmm. I really enjoy "Freinds," but Sienfeld is freakin' funny. "THESE PRETZELS ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY!!"

Now, go do your own post and be sure to link up. Then again, if you don't want to, and you'd rather leave me a comment with an answer or two...no need to twist my arm!

art, Christmas, favorite, Fill in the Blank Friday, Five Question Friday, food, gifts, LIFE, love, opinion, and more:

Freedom of Choice + people