Super Noob + room

Housekeeping

Warning: Blog operator's brain on fritz...so don't expect much. This post is a bunch of odds and ends, hence the title.

First and foremost, I am excited to share the fact that I do have a few after pictures to share. Remember this post where I bared my deepest and dirtiest? If you didn't read it, you may want to now. Guaranteed to make you feel better about yourself in five seconds flat however long it takes you to read the post (but read this one first, because it has some cool stuff). So here are the pictures.

My bedroom floor after and before. Big exhale.

Nightstand after and before. Better light in the after!

Here's one that wasn't in the last post because I had already shown so much, that I thought enough was enough. Anyway, this was/is one of my dressers. My room now is one place that no longer causes me extra tension.

Moving on...in doing my cleaning, I came across some books that I have either, never used or used gently. I no longer have a need for them, and would like to know if any of you are interested in any or all of them. If so, please leave me a comment of which book you'd like. I will let them go on a first come, first served basis. ***This is not a giveaway*** Just wanted to see if anyone here wants them before I take them to the used book store. All I ask of those that are interested is that you kindly pay for shipping, you may have the book(s) for free. They are:

The Everything Pregnancy Book, and Dr. Sears Fussy Baby Book.

Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child. Baby Wise, and Jenny McCarthy's Belly Laughs.

This one is Kids Create. Its arts and crafts for 3-9 year olds. We have never used it, and sadly I am just not that crafty. But there looks to be some fun things for kiddos to make with moms and dads.

Last thing I have is a wedding scrapbook. Never used at all. I had already started a different one when I received this as a gift.

Okay, there is one more thing I want to show you all. I mentioned a while back that one of my favorite gifts for Christmas was a fantastic necklace from Lisa Leonard. It is really awesome. It has all three of my kiddos names on it, it's silver (and I'm a silver kinda gal), and it goes with cute dresses or jeans! So awesome.

I may or may not be hosting a giveaway really soon. It may or may not have to do with Lisa Leonard! So stay tuned.

That about wraps it all up.

art, Christmas, favorite, gifts, Giveaways, HAPPY, house, housekeeping, kids, Mamma thoughts, and more:

Housekeeping + room