Super Noob + TIME

The Mysterious Missing Knife

And I don't mean of the butter variety. I am talking about the real deal. Full on Cutco 6 3/4" serrated blade knife. Like 12 inches with handle knife. Like holy crap someone in my house is going to die if I don't find it knife!

How on earth does a knife like that just go missing? In the butcher block on my counter, then...not.

The kicker is that no one, and I mean no one, seems to have any idea where it went. It's the old "grew legs and walked away" theory. Seriously, did I use it, and then inadvertently leave it somewhere? That is preposterous to me. That would mean I've lost a few screws and I need to go on medication. Like yesterday!

Am I to believe that Addyson somehow managed to get onto the counter, and all the way to the back corner, and fish out that particular 12 inch (plus) knife, stealthily pull it down, hide it away somewhere in the cavernous abyss that (I'll admit the description isn't far off) is my house? All without so much as nicking herself? Not even a little? It's not even possible that it was Colton in that same scenario.

Drew turns 12 next month, and therefore knows (and I choose to believe this), the dangerousness of taking one of my knives. I mean come on...he knows I'd cut his fingers right off as punishment. So that's right out the window.

I'm utterly befuddled.

art, house, Mamma thoughts, and more:

The Mysterious Missing Knife + TIME