Super Noob + TIME

These are a Few of My Favorite Things Blogs

I'm an addict. Blogging is my drug of choice. Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on how you view it) for me, there are so many blogs to read. The problem is, in addition to being addicted to the blog world, I am also a mom. I don't have the time to invest in searching out blogs to read. I have meals to make, a house to ignore clean. Playdates to attend. The list goes on. I do, however, have some blogs I love to read... those which make me feel excited if they have a new post. Today, I thought I would share some of them with you.

I will only mention a few today, and plan to do a series of posts like this over time. The blogs in this post are in no particular order, and are not necessarily my most favorite...they are just in the forefront of my mind.

Let's get on with it.

Melis at Diary of a Zookeeper. She's great. Her writing is intelligent, witty, funny, endearing and compelling all rolled into one. While reading one of her posts, I am often "in her moment," feeling as if I am seeing things through her eyes. Her down to earth nature, and warmth make me feel as if we have been friends for a long time. I'm sending you to one of her more heartfelt posts. If you are not reading her blog, you are missing out on a real treat.

Michele at Finding Trinity. I love funny. So, I love her. She is an awesome blog friend, always leaving witty or thoughtful comments on my posts. She has a raw honesty about her that is just charming and well...funny! Again, she is down to earth (sensing a trend here), and easy to read. What are you waiting for? Go have a look for yourself. Sending to you a post that will allow you to get to know her well right off the bat.

The last person I will tell you about today is Heide of From 3 to 5. The thing about Heide is that she is as real as they come. I think I first took a liking to her because she so reminded me of one of my old friends. However, as I have gotten to know her more and more, I just think she is great in her own right! She makes me laugh...like all the time. Here's the best part, I think she's funny even when she's not trying to be so. She just tells a story sometimes in such a way that I can't help but find humor in it. Please go see for yourself what I mean. I am sending you to a Friday Fragment post she did, and there is a bit about nose picking that cracked me up.

Now...these are just a few on the ever growing list of blogs I dig...and dig 'em I do. Stay tuned, next time you might be mentioned!!

What about you? Do you already read these blogs? Any that you feel crazy over and want to share? Spill it here in the comments.

**When I say easy to read, I simply mean her posts are well written, not on the verbose side, not littered with gramatical errors, etc.** Wanted to clarify that as I may use the term again.

P.S. A big happy birthday to my sister in law.

art, favorite, HAPPY, house, love, Mamma thoughts, person, and more:

These are a Few of My Favorite Things Blogs + TIME