Super Noob + Raw e

You Knob

No, not you. I would never call any of my blog readers knobs...well, not most of you ;) I like Heather from Traveling Down the Tracks with D and H. She's easy to read, and she participates in a lot of picture stuff. If you have been reading my blog for any length of time, you might know that I love photography. I am an amateur photographer (I inwardly cringe at even calling myself a photographer at all) at best. I soak up all I can from everyone I come across like an Arizona Desert parched sponge. Anyway, Heather participated in this photography link up on Sailor and Company. The theme this week is door knobs, and the idea is that you can not edit, in any way at all, your photo. So here it is...my knob.

Pretty special, isn't it?

art, love, Photography, and more:

You Knob + Raw e