Super Noob + TIME

I'm Tired. So the Filter in My Brain Isn't Working Properly...You'll See What I Mean.

I survived the party at our house today. It was pretty easy really. But now I am just wiped out! So I am going to get my Sunday post done and go to bed. Keely is awesome. Did you know that? She always sends me the questions early so I can play along since I have my class on Sunday. This week's questions are interesting to say the least. Here they are:

1 - Why did you start blogging?
To save the world. Or just because I thought it would be a fun way to document memories and then be able to have them all printed into a keepsake book. I'd love to have something like that now if my mom had done it. Of course, she would never start a blog today (right, mom?).

2 - Who's the one blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"?
I just get warm and fuzzy thinking about her. ;) All I'll say, is that she knows who she is!

3 - Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are?
Because I don't believe him, and more importantly, because the extra 10 pounds are 10 pounds that weren't there before I got pregnant. I just want to have my whole wardrobe of clothes opened up to me again. Nothing too vain, just don't want to buy more clothes.

4 - What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you?
About me? Like me specifically? I actually think most men have understood me better than a lot of women. I have always gotten along really well with the male species.

5 - Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes?
A big fat zero. None. I've never wanted anything enough to have it permanently etched into my skin. Don't mind them on others...just not my thing.

6 - What was the best year of your life and why?
This is impossible to answer. There are stand out events in many years, but no one year that is so great as to tower above the rest. Each and every year is one I can say has been full of both all things wonderful, and not so wonderful.

7 - Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day.
I'm just gonna say it...have sex. Of course, this would mean that my husband and I have switched places since I am married (because there is no other way I would do this). But I do wonder why men seem to like it so much more (generally speaking) than women. Not that I don't...okay, I'm done talking about that. Can't think of anything else right now...but I think that's big enough to count for three.

8 - What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows?
I don't drink anything that raises eyebrows. I like dark beer...people typically find that unusual. But I like a good glass of wine too. I'm afraid my days of "buffalo sweat" and "prarie fire" are long over.

So that's it. I'd be mighty happy to read what you have to say as well. You can link up with Keely, or you can leave me your answers right here. Happy Sunday!

art, Getting to Know You, HAPPY, house, LIFE, love, people, and more:

I'm Tired. So the Filter in My Brain Isn't Working Properly...You'll See What I Mean. + TIME