Super Noob + TIME

Laying the Drama to Rest

To all those who have read and commented on this post, thank you! I make a point of commenting on other's blogs when they comment for me, but I think I have fallen behind. So, I wanted to do a sort of blanket post to you all. I appreciate your support while I was trying to navigate through weird waters.

After having a chance to simmer down, I still think what this woman did is wrong, but I feel more sorry for her than anything. It's pathetic really. Stealing other's words is no form of flattery. It's just sad. I am thinking that this woman must need some serious help. Perhaps she has a gaping hole in her life, and simply craved the attention we all love from blogging. Perhaps that was enough to drive her to do strange things.

In the end, it was just words...for me. For Erin, it was a picture of her children. Again, crazy...but sad. Oh, and for those of you who asked how I found this woman...it was actually through Erin. She sent an email to several bloggers as a heads up and asking if we knew of her. I didn't. I was nosy. I went to snoop. I found my posts. I was ticked. I wrote my post.

Deb at Menopausal New Mom and Erin at The Mother Load both wrote posts about this too. I agree with what they wrote. We should look out for one another. It is, afterall, a community we have built here. A place we all feel comfortable and confident to share, in many cases, our innermost selves.

Now, I'd like to lay the drama of it all to rest. I have enough drama in my every day life, I'd like to keep my blogging as free of it as possible. Missy, if you're reading this...I hope you find the help and support you need to find your own inner confidence, and your own writing voice should you choose to continue blogging.

Going forward I suppose we could all learn a little from this experience. I am going to look into protecting my pictures at the very least. Will you?

HOPE, LIFE, love, Mamma thoughts, and more:

Laying the Drama to Rest + TIME