Super Noob + TIME

Mom N’ Me Monday...Tootsie Time

Wow! I nearly forgot it was Monday. I have a couple new pictures on my camera, and have yet to upload them to the computer. So…I went over to Julie’s blog to see if she was still doing this post today (why on earth wouldn’t she be? It seems I am the only slacker around here), and I saw all her super cool pictures of feet.
Seeing as how I am indeed a self proclaimed slacker, and I am lacking my own original idea today, I decided to jump into her “feet” themed post. I have a couple of pictures of mine and Colton’s feet together that I took in January. Since they are not even 1/4 as nice as Julie’s, I didn’t think she’d mind if I shared them too.

Colton and Mommy feet 2

At the time, I was looking at his feet and thinking that they actually look a lot like mine. I still think they do. Addyson, it seems, has feet that look more like her Dad’s (or at least my sister-in-law’s). Colton though…his little tootsies are just like his mamma’s.

Colton and Mommy feet

My feet have always been one thing that I like about myself. BUT…I feel compelled to share this tidbit with you…normally, you can see about 4 long sasquatch type hairs on my big toe, and in order to spare you all…I edited them out. Kindly thank me before you go. ;)

Now what’s the hold up? Head on over to The Peanut Gallery to check out all the great Mom N’ Me pictures. Julie’s is really spectacular today.

art, Mom n' Me Monday, and more:

Mom N’ Me Monday...Tootsie Time + TIME