Super Noob + vacation

Long Overdue Lake Powell Pictures

The first week of June we took our annual Lake Powell trip. My family has been going there since long before I was born…so it’s a bit of a tradition. As a kid, one of my favorite things about going was that every year we would have some crazy stories to tell. Nothing crazy happened this year, and the adult in me is thankful.

Here are just a few of the pictures from our trip.

These two were taken from the house boat as we motored up the lake.

Lake Powell 2
Lake Powell 1

First day on the house boat, and my graceful daughter already has a battle wound. Face meets storage bin.

Lake Powell Battle Wounds

Have I mentioned that Colton is a lover. Proof positive right here. Smooching a waterdog.

Colton Waterdog kiss

The water was cool, but refreshing. Usually it’s way too cold when we go to really enjoy any type of swim.

Drew Lake Powell

My brother always has the best ideas. Lawn chair in the lake. Beer in the hand. Who needs anything else?

Jason in lake

These last few are pictures from inside our little cove.

Lake Powell 4
Lake Powell 3
Lake Powell 5

family, favorite, house, Lake Powell, love, Our Family, and more:

Long Overdue Lake Powell Pictures + vacation