Super Noob + Our Family

Gone Fishin' Puppy Gettin'

Yay! Friday is the day I trek across the states to retrieve the newest and furriest (though my husband would say I am a contender at times) member of our family. We are debating between Murphy and Guinness for his name. I told Andy that I will know when I meet him. But if I don't, then we can all decide when the rest of my motley crew sees him on Sunday.

I'm making my way to MN. Tell me that's not crazy. To travel all that way for a dog. The thing is...he is not just any dog. He is the dog upon which I set my heart, and therefore, was willing to do a little bit of crazy in order to have him. Something with which my husband is all too familiar.

Photographs will most certainly be in order. I'll be sure to share some as soon as I can!

Now...I'm off to meet Murphy, or Guinness...no Murphy, or...you get the idea.

art, family, New dog, and more:

Gone Fishin' Puppy Gettin' + Our Family