Super Noob + person

Introducing…

…not Murphy, and not Guinness…but Finnegan! Long story, but we landed on Finnegan for his name. We will call him Finn more than likely, and so far it seems to fit.

The Full Finney 2

Finnegan and I had an okay time on the plane ride home. He was scared and unsettled in the airport, and threw up twice in his carrier. He wasted no time letting me know how much work he’d be!
Once home, he was good to go. The kids adore him, and I am thankful that he doesn’t seem lonely like I thought he would.

Night was a whole ‘nother story. Up to go potty at midnight, then up at 4am…seemingly for the day. We’re going to have to rectify that in a hurry or mamma is not going to be a happy camper. Meanwhile, coffee is my berry best friend. Yes, I said “berry.” That’s what being up at 4am will do to a person.
A few more pictures before I bid farewell…

Colton and Finnegan Kisses

Get right on in there Colton for a big wet kiss!

Finnegan and Addyson

Pay no attention to whatever is on my cabinets. Though, now that’s all you’ll see.

Finnegan Kisses

Needless to say…he is a lover.

Finnegan's Dad

This last one is Finnegan’s dad. So…this is how he’ll look when he’s full grown. He is going to go through all sorts of awkward and cute along the way, and of course, I will be compelled to share in photos!!

Oh, and for those of you who missed what type of dog he is...he's an Irish Water Spaniel.

Finnegan, HAPPY, home, kids, love, New dog, Our Family, and more:

Introducing… + person