Super Noob + hand stamped jewelry

We Have a Winner Here!

Thank you to all who expressed an interest in these little treasures made by me! It’s so exciting to be able to share it.

Ah, but reading drivel about how excited I am is most certainly not why you’ve come today. You want to know who won the $35.00 credit toward one of the pieces, right?
Well, here you are…

Screenshot1

Congratulations to you, Jennie. You can thank True Random Generator for picking number 15! Please get in touch with me by Monday so we can discuss how you want to spend your $35.00 credit.

I wish I could afford to make one for all of you who entered, alas, that is just not the case. I will, however, do one for 10% off of the listed price (in this post) if you contact me either in the comments section of this post or at gmail.com with the words “blog discount” in the subject line.

Thanks again!

Giveaways, and more:

We Have a Winner Here! + hand stamped jewelry