Super Noob + TIME

Fill in the Blank Friday

I have yet to participate in one of these, as my blog is so new. Seems like fun though, so I thought I would give it a whirl. This great idea is courtesy of this awesome lady. So head on over to her blog to check it out and read more of what others moms have to say on the subject!

Without further adieu...here goes.

The one quality/behavior/thing I say that proves I am turning into my own mother is: ____________

My tendency to become tearful at what seem like the silliest things. I used to give her a hard time because she would cry at commercials. I never used to be like that. Now, I think maybe there have been less than a handful of times that a commercial has made me tear up...but I absolutely have the tendency to become teary whenever something strikes a certain emotional cord. It usually has to do with the parent-child bond. Let's just say, that now I am in a glass house and can no longer throw stones at my own dear Mamma ;)

art, Fill in the Blank Friday, house, and more:

Fill in the Blank Friday + TIME