Super Noob + TIME

I Am Now a Superior Scribbler!

This award is thanks to Speaking from the Crib. I was thrilled to get it from her because, well, I think she is freakin hilarious. I mean it...H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S. Very rarely do I laugh out loud when reading blogs...at least not really loud. But hers is one for sure that I just can't wait to read because I am certain to be highly entertained. So a huge thank you to her, as this was a pretty stellar compliment.

The rules for this award are...

1. Each Superior Scribbler I name today must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving bloggy friends.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog.
4. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

I know it says to pass it on to 5 blogs, but I don't feel inclined to do that. I really would rather just pay it forward to 2 tonight. Not because I am greedy and selfish. Just because I only have 2. So there you have it.

Crazy Baby Mama is another hilarious woman who is absolutely worth your time to read. Actually, I shouldn't speak for you, she is worth my time to read...which oh by the way, is on short supply these days. Crazy Baby Mama, this one's for you!

Amanda at Martinis or Diaper Genies is teetering on the edge of mommyhood and singlehood (kiss off spell check), and I can well relate. I remember those days with a sort of wistfulness. But alas, that is no longer my reality. So Amanda, here's to you.

That's all folks!

art, Awards, and more:

I Am Now a Superior Scribbler! + TIME