Super Noob + love

My Kids Make Me Laugh

On a daily basis my kids say things that simultaneously astound me and make me laugh. Each time, I tell myself to write it down...but I just never do. Today I'm taking a few minutes to jot down some of the latest things they've said which stick in my memory.

Colton:
- Apparently working on his red neck dialect... "Mom, if you were a witch, that wouldn't be any no good."

-Seeing a scorpion on our patio..."Moooom...A wobster!"

-Smelling something, I ask Colton if he tooted. He replies "No, mom...that's your breath."

Addyson:
-She comes out with glossy lips and I ask her "what's on your lips?" To which she replies, as if it should be obvious, "lip gloss." Well, it MIGHT have been obvious if she actually owned lip gloss.

-Having been put in timeout..."Mommy??? I guess you just don't love me anymore."

-"Mom...this is the song I dance to with Drew...so it's making me have tears."

-Accustomed to piling on the jewelry, she comes out with just one necklace in hand and says..."Mom...can you just put this one on me? I only want to be a little bit beautiful today."

Really thinking I need to be better about writing this stuff down. Somewhere. There will come a day when we all appreciate seeing it again. But this is a start.

art, Blog, kids, LIFE, and more:

My Kids Make Me Laugh + love