Super Noob + Mamma thoughts

No Worse for Wear

Lazy and large through the holidays. Yes, I think I am on track for that. I have seen all the buzz about hot and healthy through the holidays, but couldn't bring myself to jump on the bandwagon. See, I mentioned before that I allow myself a free day each week where I eat a dessert or whatever else I want. The holidays are the ultimate in free day food! Can't pass that up.

Sweet tooth is a term that everyone uses. "Oh, I have a bit of a sweet tooth." Me? That would be a major understatement. I don't just love sweets, I love sweets. Cakes, cookies, pies, candy...you name it, I probably love it. Again, I don't indulge all that often. So when the holidays roll in with their merry ways, I can't help it. I feel so caught up in the spirit that I just throw all caution to the wind, and go hog wild.

I mentioned in this post that I really am trying to reclaim my body, and I have been well on my way, fitting into more and more of my pre-pregnancy clothes...but juuussst not quite there. Ten pounds give or take. But, alas...those pounds which seem to have taken up a semi-permanent residency on my derriere, will just have to remain put until I decide to start the eviction process again.

While I may not actually be lazy or truly large by anyone's standards other than my own...I have not been as amped about getting to the gym. I have been slightly much more relaxed about what I eat. It happens every year, so I embrace it. I always come out unscathed...perhaps on the brink of a carb induced coma, but really no worse for wear.

art, food, love, Mamma, and more:

No Worse for Wear + Mamma thoughts