Super Noob + TIME

21 Questions...Or Just 9

So Keely has a sister, Kassi. Who knew? Maybe you did, but I didn't, and I suppose that this is what this is all about. Getting to know eachother just a little bit better. These questions were originally posted by Kassi, but then Keely snaked them, turned them into a little blog hop of sorts. Since my well of thoughts is tapped out tonight, I am playing along.

1. How old are you?
I am 33...but recently told someone at the gym that I was 31. I was serious. I wasn't lying. Not intentionally. Then later, when recounting the story to my friend R, she asked why I said I was 31. It was only then that it dawned on me that I totally forgot my own age. Sigh. I suppose it's all downhill from there.

2.Where are you from and where do you live now?
If by from, this means where I was born, then the answer is San Diego. If it means where did I grow up, then the answer is Arizona which is where I am now. I bet you're happy to have that mystery solved!
3. What music have you been diggin lately?
When my car stereo isn't taken over by toddler tunes, I go between classic rock and country. I am lovin' Antebellum's Need You Now.
4. Favorite food(s)?
Is this a joke? Like many others, I love Mexican food. Come on, you can't grow up in Arizona, and not like Mexican food. I also really like sushi. Oh, and pretty much any sort of dessert.

5. Single,married, divorced?
Hitched. 5 years this coming March. Best years of my life so far ;)
6. Kids? If so, how many and how old?
My step-son will be 11 in February. My daughter will turn 3 the same month, and my son will be 2 next August.
7. What are 3 blogs you read daily?
Yours, yours and hers. Really? Come on. No way am I going to list just three. There are some great reads out there. I happen to like quite a few of them.
8. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday tradition?
I love Christmas. We have mostly always spent it with my Dad's side of the family. We all get together both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. In my own home, my husband and I started our tradition of decorating the weekend after Thanksgiving. I love it.
9. Lastly, if you're a blogger, how long have you been blogging and if you don't have one..how long have you been reading blogs?
Funny thing, like Keely, I started out reading MckMama's blog. I had heard of blogging, but never stepped foot into bloggy land until MckMama's. I was captivated with the story of her son. Plus she is just interesting. Then, she would link (more often than I wish were possible) to other blogs of families fighting for a child's life. Finally I had to stop going to check them out. Breaks my heart. So I stuck with reading hers, and thought about doing one of my own. Okay, I am going to share more here than required. Please don't judge how ridiculous this bit of information is...just rack it up as yet one more reason to call me crazy. I was afraid to start my own blog. It seemed that all the blogs I had been reading had some tragedy going on. Either the tragedy was the reason they blogged, or it happened after they started what was to be a normal, run of the mill, talk about anything and everything blog. I was superstitious. I didn't want to be one of those tragedies (By the way, if you are one of those blogs, don't be offended. I am not at all saying blogging isn't a great place to get support. I would want the support it lends. I just had this totally unrealistic fear that I might bring it on myself). I decided to hike up my panties and get the hell over it. Here I've been since October of this year.

What about you? Will you share in a post or here in the comments?

art, Christmas, family, favorite, food, HAPPY, home, kids, LIFE, love, Mamma, and more:

21 Questions...Or Just 9 + TIME