Super Noob + TIME

Not Me! Monday

Time again to confess those things that I really didn't do. By now, you should know the drill. After reading, head over to MckMama's to read what some others have to say, and maybe even post your own.

Since I am such an on top of it mother, I always make sure my son is in a clean diaper. So, the other day while trying to sneak in a quick post, I would never have pretended I didn't smell the pungent stench emanating from his under region just so I could finish what I was doing. Not me. I wouldn't ever let my precious little babe sit in his own stew so that I could do something for me first.

We went to get our Christmas tree this past weekend, and I managed to string the lights on it that same night. It only took me 3 hours! After stringing the lights I did not decide to just decorate the rest later on. Certainly our tree is not still sitting in our living room with bare branches, save the lights of course. Not in my house.

Finally, I did not get dressed in my workout clothes last night (despite the nagging voice in my head telling me not to), walk into the garage (where we have an entire gym set up), see the state of it with boxes out and sitting on the equipment I would use, turn around and come back inside. I would never let a little thing like a few boxes deter me from working out and getting into my skinny clothes! Not me.

How about you? What did you not do this past week? Let's read it here in the comments, or head over and do a post of your own.

Christmas, house, Not Me Monday, room, and more:

Not Me! Monday + TIME