Super Noob + room

Are You Tired of Getting to Know Me Yet?

Keely has done it again. She's gone and asked us to share even more about ourselves. So if you are not tired of learning more about me. Then read on. This week she has posted quesitons which require only one word, but I can tell you already, my answers will not be so. After all, this is about getting to know me, and in order to really do that, I think you need a little bit more from me than just one little word. That's my modus operandi.
Following are this week's questions:

1. Middle name?
Marie
2. What do you think is your best asset (physical)?
My eyes. I like my feet too. It has always been between them, but I think the eyes win out. I just like that no one can really say what color they are. They are a blue/green, and sometimes look more one than the other.
3. If you could only eat one type of cuisine for a year, what would it be (Mexican, American,Chinese..etc.)?
A whole year?! Wow, I love to eat, but one type for a whole year might make me not like that type much anymore. I guess I would say Mexican. I do love it, and there are a ton of ways to prepare different things, so yes...Mexican it is.
4. Walmart or Target?
Okay, I love the prices at Walmart, but I always go to Target anyway. I just can't stand how Walmart always seems so ghetto. No matter what, I always get a defective cart. The one that not only squeaks loudly, but takes brute force in order to get it to move!
5. Favorite State besides the one you live in?
I absolutely love Massachusettes. Colorado is also great, and I have lived in both places.
6. What side of the bed do you sleep on, left or right?
Left...that is if I am lying in the bed. Looking at it, it would be the right.
7. King or Queen size bed?
King...and even that feels, at times, too small.
8. Beer or wine?
I love wine...but frankly there are times when nothing but an ice cold beer will do. I love oatmeal stouts!
9. Water..ice-cold or room temp?
Ice cold, but no ice. Unless I am in a restaurant, then I want ice...but no nasty lemon (remember this one?)!
10. Christmas..love it or hate it?
Honestly, I have a major issue with those who say they hate it. Come on...so you've had a bad experience, or many bad experiences...I say change your experiences! Start with attitude. Anyway, I LOVE it. Nothing beats spending time with loved ones, eating yummy food, and sharing old stories while making new ones.

That's all folks! (don't you love Porky?) What about you? Care to share? Inquiring minds (mine in particular) want to know. To play along, cut and copy the quesitons to do your own post, then go back and link it up with Keely. Don't have a blog, or don't have the inclination to do a whole post...then answer any or all of the questions right here in my comments.

art, Christmas, favorite, food, love, Mamma, Mamma thoughts, and more:

Are You Tired of Getting to Know Me Yet? + room