Super Noob + TIME

Not Me! Monday-Wino Style

Monday, in addition to a multitude of other things, means Not Me! Monday with the mother of all Not Me's. That is where I confess, along with others, all of the things I didn't do this past week. It is NOT with great shame and embarrassment that I spill it this time around.

This last Friday we hosted my husband's holiday party. It was a lot of fun, and a success I would say. However, I had to spend the entire day preparing food and barely had enough time to get ready before everyone started to show up. So it certainly wasn't me who demanded to have a glass of wine before company arrived. After Andy told me it would be just a second...that he was doing something first, it most definitely was not me that said "no, I mean I need one NOW!"

Seeing as how I feel pretty wrecked the next day if I have anything more than a couple of drinks, you bet your sweet behind that it wasn't me who drank nearly a whole bottle of wine...and three beers! I would not be that reckless.

Saturday morning, since I was so responsible Friday night, I most certainly did not wake up feeling like I had been kicked in the head by my horse...or like I had been chewing old, dirty socks all night. Not me! It didn't take me the entire weekend to recover either, and I am not sitting here contemplating a glass of wine even as I write this. Sigh. There you have it.

For those of you who don't know what this is all about (and I am guessing that the number of you is 1 or less), you can leave your Not Me stuff in my comments, or do a whole post of your own and go link 'er up with MckMama. Then read what everyone else has not been doing.

art, food, morning, Not Me Monday, and more:

Not Me! Monday-Wino Style + TIME