Super Noob + TIME

Fill in the Blank Friday-12/4/09
Photobucket

Tamara over at The (UN) Experienced mom has brought back her Fill in the Blank Friday. Do me a huge favor...head over to her blog next and participate. If you don't want to do a post, or don't have a blog...just leave her a comment with your answer.

Here is the question she posted today:

The holiday movie I can't live without each year is __________. But the holiday movie I could DEFINITELY do without is _________________.

The movie I can't live without each year is The Grinch. The original animated one. As a child I waited each year for it to air on t.v. Love it.

The holiday movie I could do without is probably Charlie Brown's Christmas. Not sure why. I guess because I really like most of the others. Of all of them, I suppose it is my least favorite.

So there you have it! Now, encourage Tamara to keep Fill in the Blank Friday around by going over and participating.

art, Christmas, favorite, Fill in the Blank Friday, love, movie, and more:

Fill in the Blank Friday-12/4/09 + TIME