Super Noob + TIME

Fill in the Blank Friday
Photobucket

A big fat thank you, hug and kiss to all of you who participated in this lovely lady's Fill in the Blank Friday last week. If you would be so kind as to do it again, I think I might just love you all a little more.

This week's fill ins are:

The children's show I can't stand is_____________.

But the show I secretly like is _________________.

The children's show I can't stand is unequivocally Sponge Bob Square Pants. I mean, come on! He is a whiny little bast@$d with a laugh that sends me looking for something to shove in my ears.

But the show I secretly like is Curious George. Who doesn't like George? He doesn't talk, he doesn't whine, and his mischievousness is slightly endearing.

What about you? If you don't want to post, then comment here, but be sure to check out what the others said over here. If you do post be sure to link up with Tamara. That way others can see what you have to say too.

art, Fill in the Blank Friday, love, and more:

Fill in the Blank Friday + TIME