Super Noob + TIME

It's the Final Count Down

I have not even crossed the finish line yet. I still have to get one (maybe two) more gift(s), and I have to get stocking stuffers...I tell you, Santa is a slacker! Isn't stuffing the stocking part of his job?

Wrapping is well underway, however, and that has me feeling pretty pleased. I have been wrapping as I go, so I only have a few gifts left that need their festive skins. Our tree already has a fairly hefty bounty below.

We leave tomorrow to travel far and wide about 120 miles to visit family for all the festivities. I have been delegated to make the Spanish rice for our Christmas Eve dinner. Also, I opened my mouth and mentioned salsa...or something or other. So, I now have to do that too.

With all the craziness that is this season going on, I have not taken much time to sit back and enjoy it, or even think about enjoying it. Today's the day. I will get my last items scratched off my list, and will finally sit back (with a glass of wine perhaps) and revel in the completed tasks.

I honestly can't wait to see what Addyson will be like this year. I do think Colton will just be all about tearing the paper, but Addyson may finally "get it." So it should be fun.

In any case, since we are leaving, I probably will be M.I.A. for a little bit. Maybe not though...there is always the chance that some creative surge will occur and I will be able to get some posts done and scheduled. We'll see. Whatever the case...Merry Christmas! Happy every other holiday too for those of you that are not Christmas celebrators (is that a word?). Here's to great food, fantastic family and friends, lots of laughs, and being able to wear your favorite pair of shoes without a swollen foot (that one is just for MODG).

art, Christmas, family, favorite, food, gifts, HAPPY, Holidays, paper, and more:

It's the Final Count Down + TIME