Super Noob + TIME

Not Me! Monday- Let's Eat

Not Me! Monday time. After you read here, head over to MckMama's blog to read what others are not doing.

My brother works as one of the chefs at Binkley's, one of the most renowned restaurant in Arizona, and quite possibly all of the South West. It is certainly one of the best in the country. For Christmas, my brother treated my husband and I to a meal there. We went Saturday night while my dad stayed with the kids.

While at this 5 star restaraunt, it was not me who giggled like a little school girl every time they brought out a new amuse bouche. My husband did not make faces at the look of about 90% of these, which in turn, did not send me into fits of laughter. We are way too cultured to behave like that at such an establishment.

Keeping with the food theme, over the holiday weekend it was not me who ate so much junk that it sent my stomach into crampy spasms. I am not still suffering from said cramps as I type. **side note-I fear I may be coming down with some sort of stomach bug actually, and I am only hoping that it was all the garbage I ate that has me feeling like this**

That's it for me today. Let's hear from you! What didn't you do this past week? Leave it in the comments, or do a post of your own and link up to MckMama.

Christmas, food, kids, Not Me Monday, and more:

Not Me! Monday- Let's Eat + TIME