Super Noob + TIME

Not Me! Monday

First, don't forget to read this post for your chance at a free blog makeover. I mean total makeover. The contest will end January 1st.

Now on to Not Me! Monday. If you don't know by now, this is a teeny huge carnival done by MckMama, where moms come to spill the beans about the things they have not done over the past week.

This week it was certainly not me who whacked my husband in the arm after he scared the ever living crap life out of me while driving. It was also not me who denied that I hit him. I certainly wouldn't have tried to convince him that it was just my startled reaction (which it was actually) and that I just tapped his arm.

It's not me who has a clean set of sheets sitting on the dresser to be put on the bed. Those same sheets have not been sitting there collecting dust for about three weeks now. They absolutely were not sitting in a heap on my couch for a week before that. I never let so much time pass between bedding changes. Especially since Addyson does not sneak food into my bed and she does not ever leave crumbs.

Finally, it was not me who was a raging witch (you know I want to change the first letter of that word) to everyone in the house (except Colton) yesterday. I am not at all stressed out that my husband's holiday party is this Friday, and I am not even a fraction of the way ready. Nope, I am always calm, cool and collected.

There you have it. Now let's have yours. You can leave them here in the comments or do your own post if you dare. If Mckmama gets her act together, we can all go link up ;)

art, food, house, LIFE, Not Me Monday, and more:

Not Me! Monday + TIME