Super Noob + person

We've Got Spirit...How 'bout You?

It's December 5th and the only person guaranteed to get a present from us as it stands is my sister in law. Yes, M...you are loved. I have been so bad about getting my butt in gear to do shopping. It's just hard. I don't get into the spirit doing my shopping exclusively online, and I can't go out during the week because I have the little ones with me. Sigh. So I have to wait for the weekend when Andy can be here with the kids, and I can go get my shop on. Today is the day.

Another problem...I am fairly stumped. I don't like to just get things for others just to get them. I love seeing the look on someone's face when I got the right something. Nothing better. There is honestly only one Christmas where I know I got it really right with Andy. Isn't that sad? I'd love some suggestions. What are you all getting for your spouse? How about siblings? Kids? How about I send you some money and you just shop for me? No...I suppose that wouldn't be right. Not to mention it would be a sure fire way for me to not get in the spirit at all.

My jolliness will kick in when we get our tree. First things first though...I need to clean this house. I don't like to decorate my mess. Not cute. If only the layer of dust would pass as a snowscape for our Christmas village!

Christmas, Holidays, house, kids, love, Mamma, Mamma thoughts, money, and more:

We've Got Spirit...How 'bout You? + person