Super Noob + person

Answering Questions and Filling in the Blanks...Good Times
My Little Life

Five Question Friday time. For the rules on how to play along go see Mama M.
1. Would you ever vacation alone?
Is there any other way? Really the answer is absolutely. But I never have.
2. Do you go the speed limit?
Isn't that just a guideline anyway? I guess it depends, I do a lot of the time...within like 5mph. Every now and again, I will look at the ole' speedometer, and say "Holy crap! Good thing there's no cop near me."
3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs?
Started because I always read MckMama's blog, and was inspired to do my own. I figured I had enough to share that it would be fun. As for following others, I usually do it because I feel a connection, like I can somehow relate to that person. There have been a couple of ocassions when someone has followed me, and politely suggested that I follow in return. Not my favorite way, but I have, and mostly with good results.
4. Where do you shop for yourself?
I like New York and Co. for a lot of things. For jeans, you can't beat the Gap. Oh, did you mean where do I shop for myself now that I am a haus frau? Hmmm. Target's nice. Sigh.
5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to?
At our wedding, which was truly the most splendid experience...and I am not being sarcastic, we danced to "I Love You" by the Climax Blues Band. Never heard it? Click the song title, and listen up...it's awesome and fit us so well.

Photobucket

This week, as always, I am also answering Tamara's Fill in the Blank question. This week's is:

For my birthday, the one dessert I want to
enjoy the most is:________

Impossible to answer. Truly, I love all things dessert. So, really just about anything will do. But if it's going to be cake, it has to have buttercream frosting, or it can just go home!

There you have it my friends. Feel like playing along? I say go for it? Don't feel like it? Well, then how about some answers in the comments right here?

art, favorite, Fill in the Blank Friday, Five Question Friday, home, love, and more:

Answering Questions and Filling in the Blanks...Good Times + person