Super Noob + shannon marie creations

Funding My Russia Trip in 2011

Since I have no shame, and I am trying to earn money to fund my trip to Russia, I am posting about my jewelry site...again.

If you have yet to come see me at my own custom jewelry shop, then what are you waiting for? I have some new additions, and some pieces that have proven to be favorites for many. My prices are reasonable, and I work on every piece as if I am going to wear it myself or give it to someone I love :)

Oh, and I have a new button there on the right. Any chance I can interest you in grabbing it? There might be a little giveaway related to it in the not so distant future.

So, I ask...what on earth could be better than treating yourself and helping another achieve a long awaited goal?

Come on over here have a look around. There might be just the thing for you or someone you know.

art, favorite, love, money, Russia, and more:

Funding My Russia Trip in 2011 + shannon marie creations