Super Noob + TIME

T.M.I

We're back today from Flagstaff, where we took the kids sledding with my Dad. A good time was had by all. I am more thankful today than I ever have been for Keely's Getting to Know You. Anyone else find it mildly amusing (and SUPER wonderful) that she is doing something so meaningful...like donating to Red Cross for every link or follower today (very grounded and deep), then the questions are so superficial (which I love, big time)! Irony at its best. If you're not familiar with this one, just cut and copy the questions into a post. Answer them, then link up to Keely's blog. Oh, and you probably oughta mention that she is our charming hostess. This week's questions are:

1. Hair color..Au naturale..or not?
Almost. I have highlights, does that count?

2. If somebody has food in their teeth or lipstick on their teeth do you tell them?
If it's my husband yes. Anyone else...depends on just who it is. For example, there was a time when some coworkers and I went out for lunch together with our boss. The boss had a piece of chicken (thread-like in quality) that was firmly imbedded between his teeth and was fluttering in the wind of his breath as he spoke. Totally didn't say anything.

3. Would you rather have a million dollars or your vision of the perfect body?
Well, really...if I had a million dollars, couldn't I just pay someone to train me into the perfect body? So, totally the million dollars.

4. Favorite magazine?
What are those? Seriously, I never get to read magazines anymore...but when I do, I just like nonsense. So, People is my choice.

5. Bra style..lacey or plain?
Gravitate towards plain. I like color, but not a fan of the lace. (didn't you ever read the post Erin at the Motherload did?)

6. If you walked into Victoria's Secret..would you most likely come out with something sexy or comfy?
Comfy. I've said this before (to Erin actually), but really...my sexy is shaving off the fur pants.

7. Do you fake and bake?
Really? Um, no.

8. What's your favorite body part on a man?
Well, I do enjoy looking at a nice little tush...but I have a thing for hands.

Now that I'm done, I want to know what you have to say. If you don't do your own post, leave your answers in the comments!

art, favorite, food, Getting to Know You, kids, love, people, and more:

T.M.I + TIME