Super Noob + TIME

Happy New Year...and a New Look for Three!

That's right...my failed attempt at breaking the tie between my second place people has brought me to the conclusion that they all deserve something. Heidi, of course is the winner, meaning she will get the same package I did from Bloggy Blog Designz. Mindi and Elizabeth, I have decided to give you two the basic package, and if you decide you want more...that will be up to you to work out! Congratulations, and Happy New Year to you. So...Heidi, Mindi and Elizabeth (Our Journey through Life), would you please email me, and I will help you with the details.

Seeing as how I have never been a resolutions sorta person...I am just going to wish everyone a Happy New Year...I hope it brings with it a plentitude of splendid days ;)

Contest, HAPPY, HOPE, LIFE, people, person, and more:

Happy New Year...and a New Look for Three! + TIME