Super Noob + TIME

Contest Update

Well...we are down to the wire. The contest ends when many will be receiving their New Year's kisses. As it stands Heide of From 3 to 5 has seven points, Mindi from Part of Me has two, and Elizabeth from Our Journey Through Life has two as well.

Here's the deal...I did say that second place might get something as well. So how about helping a girlie out and leaving a comment for one of these ladies. Go check out their blogs and tell me whose could use the most help! Because really, I wanna spread the love, but I can't afford to spread quite that much. I need a tie breaker.

To see what these ladies have been trying to win read here. So help me, and one of these fabulous people, will you? Like I said...just go check out the blogs and come back to tell me where you cast your vote.

Pretty please and thank you!

art, Contest, LIFE, love, people, and more:

Contest Update + TIME