Super Noob + TIME

Since You Asked...

It's nice to not have to think too hard on Sunday. That's why I love to participate in Keely's Getting to Know You. She (with help this time) comes up with questions, and I just have to answer them. Nice. Here goes.

1. Where were you born?

I actually answered this question right here, in a whole post dedicated to getting to know me.
2. Toilet paper..do you crinkle/crumple or fold it?
Crumple. I want to sh!$ and get I guess...I don't pay a lot of attention to the procedures.

3. What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
I went to see New Moon with my cousin Thanksgiving night. That was the first time in I can't remember how long.
4. What room to you spend the most time in besides your bedroom?
The living room...during the day, the kids and I play there together, and at night I use my laptop there for a little while. Then Andy and I either play a board game together or watch a little t.v.

5. Would you be grossed out if you found out your husband/boyfriend/significant other hadn't brushed their teeth for 4 days and you had been snogging (kissing) them?
Okay...seriously if my husband hadn't brushed his teeth for four days I wouldn't be snogging him to begin with, because trust me, I would know.
6. Do you fold your underwear?
Nope. Total mayhem in the underwear drawer.

7. What is one goal you would like to achieve this year?
Honestly my list of goals is a running one. I didn't do a new list for the new year. If I had to choose one from the list to accomplish this year, I suppose it would be my desire to become more adept at taking pictures.
8. What is your favorite month/least favorite month?
I have never thought of this before. Hmmm. In Arizona, June on through to September pretty much have you feeling like you are living in the blazes of hell. But that doesn't make me dislike any of the months. I don't have one. How 'bout that?

If you haven't participated in this, you should. So go ahead, copy the questions into a post of your own and then link back to Keely. For those of you who just don't feel like it, I'd still love to see a couple of your answers. You can leave them right here in the comments.

art, favorite, Getting to Know You, kids, love, movie, paper, room, and more:

Since You Asked... + TIME