Super Noob + TIME

Back in the Not Me Saddle

Not Me! Monday...oh how I've missed you. It's been several weeks since I have mustered up the energy to confess all the ridiculous things I haven't been doing. Certainly, that doesn't mean there have been a lack of ridiculous things perpetrated by me, nope...just laziness I assure you. Wanna unload too? You can have a look at MckMama's blog to see the rules.

I pride myself on being a patient, loving, attentive, and compassionate wife and mother. Seeing as how that's always the case, I did not say "oh great" when Andy informed me that he wasn't feeling well. My thoughts did not automatically go to my kids getting it, and my having to deal with their crabby sick little selves. Nope, I immediately said "oh, I'm so sorry you're feeling unwell...what can I do for you?" Yes, I am certain it was something along those lines.

Again, because I am so patient with my children, it was not me who nearly lost her mind at every turn this past week. I didn't shout at my little ones more times than I care to count, and I absolutely did not make at least one threat on which I had zero intention of following through. I am never that type of mother.

Have you ever met those people who worry about everything? I mean everything! Yeah, me too. I don't ever feel like one of those people. Nope, I don't. Not even when I spend over an hour on the computer (which uses a wireless signal) trying to research a link between wireless signals in the home and childhood cancer. That would be absolute nonsense, and something I without question, did not do last night.

Now, because I love knowing there are an abundance of others out there who do not do equally ridiculous things, I want to hear from you! What didn't you do last week?

home, kids, love, Not Me Monday, people, and more:

Back in the Not Me Saddle + TIME