Super Noob + TIME

Tasty Tuesday- Chicken Cesar Salad

Want a super easy meal in minutes? This one is for you. It's my own version of a chicken cesar salad. By the way, I have mentioned a few times before, and I am mentioning it again here...if you have a recipe that you want to feature, let me know! I will feature you on my blog for a Tasty Tuesday. Just send me an email or leave a comment here.

Ingredients:Boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1lb)1 bag Hearts of Romaine lettuceCroutons (we like whole grain)Your favorite cesar dressingShredded parmesan cheese (approx 1/4 cup)These next items are optional:2 small jars marinated artichoke hearts1 small can (approx 8 oz) sliced black olives1 can hearts of palm (sliced)1/4 cup pine nuts
Instructions:Cube chicken and cook using your preferred method (either grill or pan sear). Set aside. Combine all other ingredients except dressing, and add chicken. Add dressing to coat, and toss. That is IT! We love serving this with garlic bread (again, I prefer to buy a wheat french loaf from our bakery). Super tasty and super easy.
Voila!

art, bakery, favorite, love, Tasty Tuesday, and more:

Tasty Tuesday- Chicken Cesar Salad + TIME