Super Noob + people

The Case of the Stinky Sippy Cup

Addyson and I were sitting on the couch yesterday when she picked up a sippy cup from the floor (Lord only knows how long it had been there) and asked me to open it. I complied. She sniffed the inside of the cup, and said "Oh, that stinks...did Daddy fart in it or something? Seeing as how I have the sense of humor of a 3 year old, I laughed.

You might assume, based on her automatic question, that Andy makes a habit of farting in the sippy cups in our home then securing the lids to capture the stench for an unsuspecting child to later discover. I almost want to let you believe that to be true. It's not. He doesn't. Why that was her first inclination is beyond me.

Maybe the people in this house have an unhealthy obsession with farts. Or at least the people under 3 feet high.

Addyson, art, home, house, Mamma thoughts, and more:

The Case of the Stinky Sippy Cup + people