Super Noob + TIME

Tasty Tuesday-Peanut Butter Cheesecake

In case you've missed one of the thousand times I have mentioned that I have a sweet tooth, I am saying it again. I have a sweet tooth. Heck, I don't think I have a tooth in my whole mouth that isn't a sweet tooth. That said, this today I am pushing my need for sweets onto you. I made this for Andy's birthday because it combines three of his favorites: peanut butter, chocolate and cheesecake. Top that!

Peanut Butter Cheesecake:

Ingredients:
Peanut Butter Chocolate Crust (ingredients/recipe below)
1 package (8oz) softened cream cheese
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
1 1/2 Cups Reese's PB Chips
1 1/3 cup (14oz can) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated!)
1 Cup heavy whipping cream

Instructions:
Prepare PB chocolate crust; set aside. Beat cream cheese with lemon juice in large mixer bowl until light and fulffy. Combine PB chips and sweetened condensed milk in medium saucepan. Cook over low heat stirring constantly until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Add warm mixture to cream cheese mixture.

Whip cream until stiff. Fold into PB mixture with a spoon, and blend well. Pour onto prepared crust; chill several hours or overnight.

Crust:
1 1/4 cups vanilla wafer crums
1/4 cup Hershey's cocoa
1/4 cup confectioner's sugar
1/4 cup butter (melted)
1/2 cup Reese's PB chips (chopped into tiny bits, but not in blender)

Combine wafer crumbs, cocoa, confectioner's sugar and melted butter. Stir in chopped PB chips. Press into 9-inch springform pan.

This treat is super rich, but oh so yummy! You won't regret trying this one.

P.S. Want to feature a recipe here? Let me know here in the comments...I'd be happy to feature you!

favorite, HAPPY, mix, Tasty Tuesday, and more:

Tasty Tuesday-Peanut Butter Cheesecake + TIME