Super Noob + Wedding

Five Years Ago Today...

...I said "I do" to a man who couldn't be more perfectly matched to me. We certainly have our share of difficult times, and disagreements, but I'm happier with him than I ever could have imagined. In five short years it seems as if we've lived a lifetime...with a lifetime yet to go. I cherish the memories we have made so far and look forward, with anticipation, to the memories to come. Here are a few memories from that amazing day...

This last one is of me singing along with our song. So typical.
This was a day I will never forget. It was beautiful, and fun and everything I hoped it would be. It was the perfect beginning to mine and Andy's life together. Happy Five Years, Andy. I love you.

Andy, HAPPY, HOPE, LIFE, love, Mamma, and more:

Five Years Ago Today... + Wedding