Super Noob + people

Mom N' Me Moday
BWS tips button

In anticipation of my participation in this new and fabulous meme (shhh...don't tell my friend Julie that it is in fact a meme), I had Andy take a few pictures of me with the kids. I'm quickly remembering why I am never on the receiving end of the lens. It's a lot of work if I want to look even remotely presentable. Here are a couple pictures he took...not bad on his part!

First attempt...not half bad. Next let's see if we can all look at the camera.

That would be a "negative ghost rider"...apparently for Colton..."the pattern is full."

Yes, Addyson...what a lovely and natural looking smile you have.

Me with Drew. I am not in many pictures with any of my kids, but far too few with this big guy.

So we did two. I think he is actually pretty photogenic.
So, there you have it. Thanks to Julie, I am gettin' in the picture with my little ones. Surely something that will have me grateful for years and years to come.
Can't wait to see the rest of you with your own precious little people. Just link up when you're done so we can all have a peek ;)

art, kids, love, Mamma, Mom n' Me Monday, and more:

Mom N' Me Moday + people