Super Noob + TIME

Gettin' in the Picture for Mom n' Me Monday
BWS tips button

My friend Julie from The Peanut Gallery came up with a fun idea, and a great way to enourage us all to get out from behind the camera and in front of it a bit more...with our kids! I love this seeing as how I definitely need more pictures of me with my little ones. Especially while they are still little. So today, I am showing you all a picture that Andy took. There was a little hand blur going on, so I messed with it a bit, and I happen to like it very much.

This is me with my little guy, Colton. Oh, I love him! He really wasn't trying to avoid my kiss ;)
Your turn. I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of you moms (and dads!) with your kiddos. Why not start today? Just post a picture of yourself with one of your kids, and link back to Julie at The Peanut Gallery.

art, kids, love, Mom n' Me Monday, and more:

Gettin' in the Picture for Mom n' Me Monday + TIME