Super Noob + Raw e

Mmmmmm...Chocolate!

This week Sailor and Company gave us our mission, and it's chocolate! Who doesn't love chocolate? Well, make no mistake...my son sure does. So when I saw this moment I figured it was perfect for this week's assignment.

Here it is...my untouched photograph. That's part of the deal, you are not allowed to edit, in any way shape or form, the photo. It's a fun task for all of us budding photographers. Have you played along? Why not do it now? You have to link up by Friday (I think). Be sure to check out her blog for the complete details.
By the way, for all of you who take the time to check out my little space...thank you! Please leave me a comment so I know you were here...I always repay the visit with a visit in return.

art, love, Photography, and more:

Mmmmmm...Chocolate! + Raw e