Super Noob + TIME

I'm Here, Keely!

Keely over at Mannland5 does Getting to Know You on Sundays, and it has been a little while since I have participated with her. Her questions are fun, and make for an easy post. Just what I need on a Sunday. If you decide you'd like to participate just copy and paste the questions into a post, answer and link up. Easy.


1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action?
How about a mix of comedy and romance? That seems about right.

2. Do you recycle?
Of course. I wear the same clothes at least twice before I wash them...oh, that's not what you meant? Yes, I do recycle.

3. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Totally not my cup of tea...but I have.

4. Do you have a nickname?
I guess "Nonie." Started as Shanonie, and was shortened. My old boss was the one to call me that, and it stuck for some people.


5. What's a name you can't stand to be called?
I'm not a big fan of "honey, sweetie, baby." Yuck.


6. What are your Summer staples?
As is food? I have no idea. How about clothes...I say my flip flops. Can't be without them.


7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?
A roll of sugar free wintergreen breath savers and a pack of gum.


8. Are you happy with your boob size?
I'm indifferent to be honest. I have never been wrapped up in that at all.

There you have it. How about you? Gonna play? Let me know so I can come see...or just answer any or all of them right here.

art, food, Getting to Know You, HAPPY, mix, movie, people, summer, and more:

I'm Here, Keely! + TIME