Super Noob + TIME

Mom N' Me Monday…but No Mamma

I know the point of this is to be in the picture with the kids. But today I am just going to show a couple of the pictures from my little photo session with my stepson, his mom, her fiancé and his boys. Oh, and I feel like this is still acceptable Mom N' Me material since there is a mom in the picture. Right, Julie? Do I get a get out of jail free card?

Boy's hands
Drew Kiss BW
Family 4
Reid grass 2

So, the third picture has some obvious lighting problems. Who was the genius that had them all stand in such an uneven shadow? That one and the last one have no edits on them yet. But there you are…a small sampling from my first group photo session experience. Keeping that in mind, I would consider it mostly a success.
Please go link up with my friend Julie for Mom N’ Me Monday. It’s easy, and fun, and it’s for your own benefit!!

Oh, and P.S. Can someone tell Julie that since, for some strange reason, she doesn't want people stealing her stuff and therefore doesn't allow right clicks on her blog anymore, I can't get her button for this post?

kids, Mom n' Me Monday, people, and more:

Mom N' Me Monday…but No Mamma + TIME